University of London Temp Agency March 23, 2012Posted by The Careers Group News in : employability, employability and skills, experience, graduate recruitment, job, job hunting, job vacancies, jobs, working , trackback
The University of London Temp Agency from The Careers Group is a professional recruitment agency offering a specialised and tailored service to both students and employers. It places students in both temporary and permanent positions working with The University of London, its associated Colleges and institutes as well as with external businesses. Its aim is to provide a personal and high quality employment solution for students and employers.
A dedicated and specialist service to both the employer and the temporary worker, the University of London Temp Agency from The Careers Group offers employers:
- A dedicated database for students to register and apply for jobs
- Access to over 200,000 students and graduates
- Free vacancy advertising
- Ability to target specific skills for your positions
- Shortlisting of candidates
- Interviewing of candidates
- Verifying applicants’ right to work
- Efficient recruitment at a low cost
Flexible working has become a way of life in many companies and temporary staff are an integral part of many organisations across the UK. Growing support from legislation has made temporary work an increasingly attractive option with employers prepared to offer competitive rates of pay and benefits to secure the best employees.
More employers now look for temporary and contract help to cover peaks in business activity as well as to cover for holidays and sickness. Temporary help is the most buoyant sector of the employment market – in fact there is a real shortage of talent.
The University of London Temp Agency has access to hundreds of thousands of current students and recent graduates ready for work in a wide range of industries and occupations: from cleaning and catering assistants to scientific research and building websites.
The Temp Agency currently has a number of vacancies including:
- 6 x office workers (non) admin – full time hours based in Russell Square
- 1 x library receptionist – part time hours based in Russell Square
- HTML programmer – full time hours based in Russell Square
- 1 x receptionist – full time shift hours based in Camden
For further information contact Emmeline Shadrach on 020 7 863 6031 or firstname.lastname@example.org