Originally posted at King's College London Graduate School
Calling all international students! Do you want success in the UK or global job markets? Would you like to learn the secrets of securing employment?
If you are an overseas student we invite you to join us for our International Futures Week of exclusive interactive webinars, covering the important areas of job search in the UK and overseas.
International Futures Week is from 11th – 15th June. Daily webinars run 12-2pm
(Times are UK BST/London time)
You need to register, but it’s quick and easy.
Job Search in the UK
Monday 11 June
- Webinar: UK CVs and application forms, 12pm
- Webinar: UK Interviews, 1.15pm
Tuesday 12 June
- Webinar: The UK graduate market and recruitment process, 12pm
- Webinar: Finding UK work experience and part-time work, 1.15pm
Job search resources
Wednesday 13 June
- Webinar: How to use LinkedIn to find work experience and jobs, 12pmWebinar: How to job search if you are returning home or relocating, 1.15pm
Job search overseas
Thursday 14 June
- Webinar: Job search in the USA – how to market yourself and job search resources, 12pm
- Webinar: Job search in China – how to market yourself and job search resources, 1.15pm
Friday 15 June
- Webinar: Job search in India – how to market yourself and job search resources, 12pm
- Webinar: Skype and telephone interviews, 1.15pm
International Futures Week is brought to you by The Careers Group University of London